About us...

Hi there from windy....Oklahoma!!

I'm new to this "blog thing"! So you'll have to bear with me and give me a few tips along the way.


Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun...Fun...Fun...

Well, my children have found a new love and it's not doing housework!!  lol

Their new love is riding their 4 wheelers!!!  Man o man...do they beg, barter and plea to ride them 24-7!
Carl surprised the kids with them a few weeks ago and they love them!! We have very strict rules for riding them and mom and dad stand outside like the "traffic police", shouting "slow down" or "don't go through the MUD!!!!!"
I think the hardest part for the kids was picking out their helmets then waiting for them to come it. Because we refused to let them ride until the helmets were here and safely on their little heads!!
We also made the kids go through "4 wheeler school" as we call it. They had to watch a safety video then practice and recite all the saftey things. I am proud to say that Aleah memorized all of the saftey rules and gets on to her siblings if she thinks they might break a rule!!!   :)

Untill next time....I'm being begged has we speak to go and ride!!! 

Wendy


They are all lined up and ready to roll!! All expect Ashlyn that is...her's is just a powerwheels 4 wheeler and she cant' reach the pedals yet, but she loves to sit on it and "act" like she riding!!
Austin and is "Raptor" style ATV.

Adalynn and her purple camo ATV. She wanted me to tell everyone that her helmet has purple butterflies on it!

Aleah I think loves to ride more that the other two. And she's really good at it too! Ohh..yes she has pink flames on her helmet, defentintly her personality!!

Ashlyn wishing she could ride!!


PS. you can click on any picture to enlarge it!



1 comment:

  1. Nana's little dare devils..I don't know where they get that attitude from!! lol

    Just promise Nana..to obey the rules!!

    Love you guys!! Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete