About us...

Hi there from windy....Oklahoma!!

I'm new to this "blog thing"! So you'll have to bear with me and give me a few tips along the way.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is finally here....

The windows are open..achoo..the sun is shinning...achoo..SPRING is finally here..achoo! Well, so is allergy season too!! The kids enjoyed being able to play outside for 2 hours this morning and mamma enjoyed it as well. As the kids ride around on their 4 wheelers, I started dreaming of the "yard work" that lay ahead for me. We had a hard winter so lots of "yard work" needs to be done.
My children never fail to remind me of the wonderful things God has done for us. Aleah my second youngest proclaimed today, "look mommy, God decided to wake up the birds and the trees...Spring is here"! This is so true, sometimes I feel like God needs to WAKE me up. I feel like I get so complacent as a mom, teacher, and wife that I begin to "forget" why I'm here. So today I declare a "WAKE UP DAY". Are you awake and walking down that path that God wants you to?? Or have you drifted down a different way and need to be jolted back on track??
Enjoy the day wherever you may be and be thankful for what blessings you have!!!
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing their little faces!! You did a great job on the blog. I'm proud of you!! Hugs..Mama

    Hi guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Wendy...welcome to the blogger world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Keep up the good work!
    Smiles!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete